Carlson thinks it’s “fun” to hear Ocasio-Cortez refer to himself as a “woman of color.”
– She does it often. No one would dare defy this description, but any honest person knows it’s ridiculously absurd. Nowhere on earth, other than American colleges and newsrooms, would “Sandy Cortez” (Carson’s nickname for Ocasio-Cortez Journal.anm.) be recognized as such. He says it is not.
Carlson believes Ocasio-Cortez is a “legitimate, rich white woman.”
Ocasio-Cortez rages against Carlson on Twitter.
– These are the things you say when your name begins with the letter P and ends with the letter dejo.
It’s referring to the Spanish word pendejo, which means fool.
AOC was born and raised in the Bronx. Mother Blanca was born and raised in Puerto Rico, while father Sergio was born in the Bronx, New York.
Ocasio-Cortez is a graduate of the prestigious Boston University, but she worked as a waitress when she managed to oust one of the most powerful Democrats in the House of Representatives, Joe Crowley, during the 2018 primary.
Now she is very famous and much talked about about democracy, she has millions of followers on social media.
accused of molestation
The Democrat also accuses Fox News of sexual harassment, calling it “disgusting.”
Ocasio-Cortez publicly asks on Twitter why Carlson is allowed – and paid for – “to engage in targeted defamatory harassment that puts people at risk and creates so many violent threats that people have to raise money for their safety.”
– Again, the fact that there is a wife or daughters does not mean that the man is good. She says it “in a picture”.
So she calls Carlson trash.
The AOC believes Carlson’s comments do not fall within the scope of political commentary.
– That’s not just me. It regularly targets people who do not have access to protection resources. She wrote that when he began to fantasize about “booty calls” from women on national television, I could no longer see the political value, other than agitation.
Ocasio-Cortez points to Carlson’s comments about an Instagram Live where she strapped together IKEA furniture for her new apartment, and said she was on her own.
– Is it just us or is it an invitation for a “booty call”? Perhaps out of “what are you wearing?” says Carlson, who has also talked a lot about the Democrat’s look. , as well as derogatory comments about her commitment to feminism.
“Organizer. Social media geek. General communicator. Bacon scholar. Proud pop culture trailblazer.”