according to The rules announced by WWEHalf of the Superstars will be selected during SmackDown and the other half will be selected during Raw. There will be superstars who will be like Free agents, the ability to go to any Brand. Finally, the changes won’t take effect until after Crown Jewel, starting October 22nd.
Here is the full list of picks made in each round so far:
Smackdown (October 1)
- SmackDown: WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns
- Raw: WWE Champion big
- SmackDown: Raw Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair
- Raw: Bianca Belair
- Smackdown: Drew McIntyre
- Raw: RK-Bro Tag Team Raw Champions (Randy Orton & Riddell)
- SmackDown: The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods)
- raw: edge
- SmackDown: Said Corbin and Madcap Moss
- RAW: WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Rhea Ripley and Nikki Ash
- SmackDown: Hit a row (Isaiah “Swerve” Scott, Ashante “Thee” Adonis, Top Dolla e B-Fab)
- Raw: Keith “Birkat” Lee
- Smackdown: Naomi
- Raw: Rey and Dominic Mysterio
- Smackdown: Jeff Hardy
- Raw: Austin’s theory
The WWE draft continues on Raw on Monday if no more picks are announced over the weekend.
So far, what is your favorite and least liked option?
“Organizer. Social media geek. General communicator. Bacon scholar. Proud pop culture trailblazer.”