Apple iOS 16 releases on September 12th. Here are the new features you will get in iOS 16.
garbage ready to publish iOS 16 of tomorrow 12 September. iOS 16 will bring new customization features and improve the iPhone experience for users. iOS 16 improves iPhone with all-new customization capabilities, deeper insights, and seamless ways to communicate and share. “Available September 12th,” Apple said. Moreover, according to the information provided by A Twitter User-AppleTrack, Apple confirmed urgent via SOS Satellites It will be released in November as part of iOS 16.1.
“Apple has confirmed that Emergency Satellite SOS will be released in November as part of iOS 16.1,” AppleTrack tweeted. Apple has released four iPhone 14 models: iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. Apple Watch series 8, Ultra Watch, Watch SE, AirPods Pro 2 at the Far Out event on September 7. Also, all iPhone 14 models will be compatible with iOS 16. Needless to say, other iPhones like iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, etc. iPhone 13 And many will receive iOS 16.
Want to see iOS 16 features? Here’s everything you need to know.
Top 10 Features of iOS 16
1. Lock screen: You will get all new ways to customize your lock screen. You can express what you like PicturesCustomize font styles and display a suite of tools to get information quickly. You can also click Lock screen all day, just tap and hold then swipe away.
2. Create multiple lock screens: You can now create different lock screens, each with a unique wallpaper and style, and easily switch between them. Browse the gallery with recommended photos and themed collections for inspiration.
3. Lock screen tools: You can choose to display a set of widgets as part of the lock screen to display information such as timeTime, date, battery levels, upcoming calendar events, alerts, time zones, and activity cycle progress.
4. Notifications: You can view notifications on the lock screen in expanded list view, stacked view, or hidden view. And notifications appear at the bottom of the screen so you can stay out of the way.
5. Put the focus easily: The new simplified Focus system lets you choose which apps and people you want to receive notifications by enabling or muting them. Combine the lock screen with the focus until the look of your iPhone matches the way you want to use it now. With a single click, you can switch from your personal focus to your work center with widgets that display upcoming appointments and to-do lists.
6. iCloud Shared Photo Library: It will arrive later this year. You can share a photo library with your family and a separate iCloud Photo Library for up to five people. Everyone has equal permissions to add, edit, and delete photos in a shared library. Bookmarks, titles, and even keywords are synced, so if someone organizes the group, everyone benefits.
7. Messages: You can edit the message you just sent or send the most recent complete message. If you can’t reply now and want to come back later, you can mark a message as unread. The message can be edited up to 15 minutes after it has been sent. Do not send any messages for two minutes after sending them.
8. Mail: Smart Search improves your results by correcting misspellings and using synonyms for your search terms. Once you start searching emails, you will have a better view of the shared content and more. You will be notified if you forgot to add an important part of the message, such as an attachment or recipient.
9. Safari: Share guides and bookmarks, send messages and start FaceTime right from Safari. Whether you’re planning a trip with friends or buying a bed with your partner, you can share all your guides in one place. If they find something better, they can also add clues.
10. House: The Home app has been redesigned to be more efficient and reliable. Browse all your smart home accessories on the redesigned Home tab. New categories for weather, lighting, security, and more allow you to access relevant parts with a single click. The multi-camera view puts smart home cameras front and center.
There are many other features that you can enjoy. Check it out here. https://www.apple.com/in/ios/ios-16/features/.
“Coffee trailblazer. Social media ninja. Unapologetic web guru. Friendly music fan. Alcohol fanatic.”