brytfmonline

Complete News World

EDP ​​Renováveis ​​falls 5% and PSI ends in the red

EDP ​​Renováveis ​​falls 5% and PSI ends in the red

Lisbon saw a negative Wednesday and the companies included in the EDP group declined the most, after the results were presented by EDPR. Later this week, it will be EDP's turn to present accounts.

The Lisbon Stock Exchange ended trading in negative territory in Wednesday's session, with companies listed in the EDP group recording the biggest losses.

The day was particularly negative in the case of EDP Renováveis, with shares falling 5.01% to €12.71. That was on the same day the energy company released its 2023 results, with profits falling by 50% to €616 million.

Followed by EDP, with a loss of 2.46%, reaching €3,646. As a reminder, the company will submit its accounts this Thursday after the markets close. In the case of Corticeira Amorim, shares fell by 2.31% and closed at €9.29.

On the positive side, BCP stands out, with a rise of around 1.57%, bringing negotiations to €0.279, while Mota-Engel jumped 1.12% to €5.41.

In European markets, sentiment was mixed, with the UK benchmark losing 0.78% and the Spanish index falling 0.44%. Italy followed with a decline of 0.27%, while the overall Euro Stoxx 50 index fell by 0.03%. On the other hand, Germany added 0.30% and France 0.08%.

The price of crude oil fell by 0.63%, to $78.37 per barrel.

See also  The war of bears and bulls on Wall Street. Nasdaq enters correction territory