It will not be the success of the series or the competition above. A meeting of two teams defending themselves against being eliminated from the 1st league. The hosts cover the table, and the guests are a great fan. They play off everything, yet they reach results beyond the limit. Another season like this for Częstochowa residents!
GKS Jastrzębie – Skra Częstochowa Preview (Sunday, 12:40)
Despite being a meeting of two teams from the Silesian Voivodeship, it is difficult to call this match a derby. Identifying a favorite is also not easy. They may be hosts before the season. However, they closed the table in the first league. Scra, on the other hand, as a newcomer, performs unexpectedly better. Yet Częstochowa residents are playing away with everything. Their facility on Loretańska Street does not meet the license requirements. However, this did not prevent Jasna Kora’s team from making further surprises. Today they are not only sexy, but very effective. In the matches in which they participate, 1.66 goals are scored per game. And they have the worst attack in the league. However, this does not prevent them from being in the middle of the table.
GKS Jastrzębie scored five more goals, but lost twice. Here is the problem with the team from Upper Silesia. The league’s worst defense brought them to last place in the league. They were at home somehow – 9 points – but they only got three points in the outfield. They have beaten well twice in the last few days. First from Widzew in the trophy, then from GKS Tychy in the league, twice 1: 4!
GKS Jastrzębie – Skra Częstochowa Bookmakers Contradictions
BETFAN provides the following chickens for this meeting:
- To win GKS, odds: 2.44
- Scra wins, odds: 2.84
- Draw, discrepancies: 3.25
GKS Jastrzębie – Skra Częstochowa Contest Facts
- Red light of the league meet – 18th place – with 10th team. The hosts have 12 points in the table, with Kournik Polkovis and Zaklaby Sosnovich. 20 points away and closer to the play-off zone than the exit zone
- Residents of Częstochowa play all their matches outside their home because their facility does not meet the license conditions.
- Jastrzębanie scored 9 out of 12 at home
- In newcomer tournaments, an average of 1.66 goals are scored per game. According to the hosts, there are almost three goals per game
- The last clash of these teams was the 2016/2017 season in the third league. It was followed by a goalless draw at Costochova, with the hosts leading 2-0 at Justreby.
GKS Jastrzębie – Skra Częstochowa Types
Two types towards guests. Maybe they don’t score much, but they have the worst defense of the league in front of them. This should help them to achieve a better result.
Tip: Scraw or Draw @ 1.51 BETFAN
Tip: Skra Strzeleli 1.37 BETFAN
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”