From Monday, an updated travel map of quarantine requirements for overseas trips is in place. Here you can see where you can travel without quarantine all week.
On Friday, the government published its assessment of countries subject to quarantine requirements for non-vaccinators.
In addition to Italy, He went to several Swedish regions From being green to orange. Thus, as of Monday, there is a requirement to be quarantined from these areas, unless you are exempt from the quarantine requirements (see Who should be quarantined in the fact box at the bottom of the case).
This is how the map will be as of Monday:
The map has three different tabs: “current now” Shows what rules apply today. «Valid from 2 August» Shows the rules that apply from Monday. “is expected” It shows what the map would look like based on information in the last 14 days, and it shows a more realistic picture of the infection situation in the regions.
On Monday, there will be several changes regarding today’s travel readiness:
- From green to orange: Iceland, Italy and San Marino
- Turns dark red: Andorra, Corsica and the South Aegean islands (Kos, Naxos, Mykonos, Rhodes, etc.).
- turns green: Liechtenstein
There will also be changes in several areas in the Nordic region:
- turns green: Norrbotten (orange to green) and Värmland (red to green).
- Turns orange or red: Gotland, Halland, Skene and Stockholm in Sweden. Jutland center in Denmark goes from orange to red (same rules apply). In Finland, SVD in central Hämeenlinna, SVD in Lapland, SVD in central Finland, and SVD in North Karelia are orange.
In addition, the color of Saudi Arabia and Ukraine will be purple.
Report illegal crossings
Police said in a press release that they are ready to increase traffic at border crossings towards Sweden after the government changes from night to Monday.
Prepare the necessary documents when crossing the border. Then we get better
Traffic flows at the border, and the waiting time will be shorter, says the head of the Kongsvinger Police Station, Jermond Thorsen.
In Norway, the use of border crossings other than those that are open is not permitted. This applies regardless of entry restrictions and quarantine requirements applicable at any time.
Police say they will report illegal border crossings and promise heavy fines for breaking the rules.
To avoid queues, the police recommends using border crossings at times other than 13.00 – 19.00 between them.
“Organizer. Social media geek. General communicator. Bacon scholar. Proud pop culture trailblazer.”