It's been less than a week since Robert Bishop from Arkansas, USA, woke up to scratching sounds under the bed early in the morning.
As he pushed the bed and blanket away, he saw a large hole in the floor.
-At first I was surprised that there was a hole that I had never seen before. Then suddenly I see there is movement below!
“New neighbor trying to move in,” he wrote above the first video. In the clip, you can see Black Snout sniffing and looking curiously into Robert's bedroom.
At the time of writing, TikTok clips have been viewed more than 6 million times.
Unsurprisingly, the mysterious object found in the hole has set the Internet on fire, and there is a lot of discussion about it what kind A creature hiding in the ground.
– It's clearly a squirrel, writes one follower.
– No, this must be a dog, writes another.
At first, even Robert wasn't sure what was hiding between the floorboards.
Then the crab took out a claw:
Set up the camera
– very sick! I'm afraid it's a grizzly bear, one follower commented.
– This is Terrifying. I was going to die, writes another.
according to News channel 5News Arkansas Robert didn't know what to do when he discovered the claw on the floor. How was he going to catch the animal, and what would he do with it next?
– Finally I made it to the bottom of the balcony, crawling to where the bedroom floor begins. Then I set up a wildlife camera, he explains to the channel.
That same evening, he followed the camera live from his phone – and quickly discovered what was hiding under the house:
– It was a raccoon! He writes in the third clip, which has been viewed more than 500,000 times at the time of writing.
In the wake of the wildlife cam video, the comments section has been allowed to function again. Many are surprised that it was not a larger animal.
– Snowta looked absolutely feral through the hole in the floor, one follower wrote.
– The good thing is that it wasn't worse, writes another.
Many people wonder what Robert will do with the raccoon next, something he himself is unsure of.
The animal-loving man writes in the comments section that he will be putting out food and water for a few days, adding that it “might stay in there for a while” on his part.
Two days after the raccoon was captured on wildlife cam for the first time, Robert told his followers that he hadn't seen his new guest in a few days.
“However, I was visited by a marsupial who wanted some Belgian waffles,” Robert wrote In a new video. There you can see a hungry marsupial well satisfied with both waffles and water.
“Organizer. Social media geek. General communicator. Bacon scholar. Proud pop culture trailblazer.”