brytfmonline

Complete News World

Israel continues to warn of its attack on Gaza

Israel continues to warn of its attack on Gaza

Aerial attack: Smoke rose from a building in the Gaza Strip overnight until Sunday. Photo: Mohamed Abed / Agence France-Presse

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said that the operation in the Gaza Strip will continue as long as needed. Hamas responds that it is ready to use stronger weapons against Israel.

Published:

Reuters reported that at least three Palestinians were killed Sunday night in an Israeli bombardment of Gaza. Many must also be infected.

On the Israeli side of the border, people rushed to shelters in Tel Aviv, after sirens sounded late on Saturday night. Reuters reported that ten people were injured while running in secret.

The fighting took place after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu issued a strong warning to Hamas on Saturday night.

– You can’t hide. Neither above ground nor underground. No one is immune, he said.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said, here during a meeting with border police in Lod on Thursday, that the attack on Hamas would continue. Foto: Yuval Chen / pool via Yedioth Ahronoth / AP / NTB

to me Al Jazeera 145 Palestinians were killed in attacks on Gaza last week. 41 of them were children. In Israel, 10 people were killed as a result of the fighting, Reuters writes, including two children.

Read also

Israel is accused of using the media to deceive Hamas

The Israeli offensive in the Gaza Strip began on Monday in response to the rocket attacks by Hamas and other Palestinian armed groups on Jerusalem.

These attacks came after large protests in Jerusalem, as Palestinian families are fighting against forced evictions from their homes in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood. The situation escalated even more when the Israeli security forces Go to Al-Aqsa Mosque on the last Friday of Ramadan, a holy day for Muslims.

See also  A quick nose or mouth test? All health authorities in Europe are trying to find out now.

Benjamin Netanyahu claimed on Saturday that there is no more just or moral battle that Israel is currently fighting against Hamas.

The party that bears responsibility for the confrontation is not us. They are the ones who attack us. We are in the middle of this process and it’s not over yet. Netanyahu said this process would continue as long as necessary.

– Unlike Hamas, which deliberately tries to harm civilians and hide behind civilians, we are doing our best to avoid or minimize harm to civilians, striking terrorists directly instead, the prime minister said.

In Qatar: Ismail Haniyeh, the political leader of Hamas, arrived in Doha on Saturday night. Photo: Karim Jaafar / Agence France-Presse

Ismail Haniyeh, a political leader in Hamas, said Saturday evening that the Palestinian armed groups in the Gaza Strip are ready to use stronger force against Israel.

The Zionist enemy attacked Gaza, destroying high-rise buildings, and committing massacres, believing that this would make the armed groups withdraw. Haniyeh said in a speech before a few hundred people in Qatar, with the escalation of Israeli attacks, the resistance will increase its strength to a higher level.

“The resistance is the shortest way to Jerusalem,” Haniyeh said.

He added that the Palestinians would only accept a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital.

Hamas is listed as a terrorist organization by the European Union, among others.