This article is over a month old and may contain old advice from authorities regarding coronary heart disease.
– When it comes to not vaccinating, I really want to bother them. And we will continue to do so, until the end. This is the strategy, Macron said in an interview with Le Parisien on Tuesday.
This means “restricting their access to social activities as much as possible,” Macron added.
The comments come as the government in Paris is trying to get the National Assembly to decide that vaccination should be mandatory so that it can use cultural activities, travel by train or go to a café, from January 15.
It will also no longer be possible to provide a newly negative corona test or a previous infection, until a Corona passport is issued, if the government obtains it the way it wants.
“That’s not what the president should say.”
The TV channel stated that the reaction in the opposition was homogeneous BFM.
“That’s not what the president should say,” many of them told Marine Le Pen of the far-right party. National Assembly.
Left-wing candidate Jean-Luc Mélenchon believes that the president’s statements are not worth it.
– Vaccine Passage is collective punishment incompatible with personal freedom, on Twitter.
– No health crisis justifies such words, says Bruno Ritaio, leader of the conservative Republican Party. And he continues:
– Macron says he learned to love the French, but seems particularly fond of their contempt. He writes that vaccination can be encouraged without offending or radicalizing anyone. Twitter.
The leader of the Communist Party, Fabien Roussel, called the manifesto unworthy and irresponsible.
– When one is persuaded, one must gather the people and not offend them, Tweets they have.
The National Assembly was expected to adopt the proposal this week, but that did not happen.
The night before Wednesday, the politicians ended the debate without making a decision.
New injury record
The proposal, which among other things means that only vaccinated people can travel by train or go to a coffee shop from January 15, has irked opponents of the vaccine. Several politicians also said they received threats, he writes BBC.
Infections rose rapidly in France and it is among the countries with the highest infection pressure in the world in the last 14 days.
On Tuesday, 271,686 new cases were recorded in France. It’s a new record.
In France, more than 90 percent of adults have received two doses of the vaccine. The vaccination rate is among the highest in the European Union.
“Organizer. Social media geek. General communicator. Bacon scholar. Proud pop culture trailblazer.”