The first wave of Booster Course Pass is now officially launched Mario Kart 8 Deluxe And as you may have guessed, there are now some patch notes available as well.
This latest update brings Mario Kart 8 Deluxe to version 2.0.0. As mentioned below, playing the Booster Course Pass will be supported in online play starting March 21st. And again, even if you don’t have the downloadable content, you can still play these tracks randomly.
Additionally, loot chests now take less time to regenerate when a player selects one, and there are a number of fixes and many other issues “not listed” below that improve the overall game experience.
Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of the Nintendo support page:
Version 2.0.0 (released March 17, 2022)
- support now Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Pass the reinforcement cycle (wave 1: 8 cycles)
- If someone in the lobby has a “Booster Course Pass,” all players can choose one of the pass courses.
- This supports “Friends”, “Wireless Play” and “LAN Play”.
- Starting March 21st, you can select an in-game Booster Course Pass online.
- It supports “global”, “regional” and “tournament” tournaments.
- Even if the player does not have a “Booster Course Pass”, he can play the pass courses randomly.
- Reduce the time it takes to replenish the Item Chest when someone else takes it.
- Fixed an issue where a connection error would occur when matching 12 people when playing online.
- You need to download the latest update data to play online.
- If you download the latest update data, you will not be able to ‘wireless play’ or play over LAN with other players using data from a previous update.
- The update data contains fixes for issues that improve the gaming experience and other content not listed here.
- To download the update data, you need enough space in your system memory or microSD card.
Have you tried the new Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass? What do you think so far? Leave a comment below.
“Coffee trailblazer. Social media ninja. Unapologetic web guru. Friendly music fan. Alcohol fanatic.”