Motorola is really determined to win over the audience who is looking for high-end smartphones. At the end of last year, the manufacturer launched the first device with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 in China, the Moto X30. And in 2022, history may repeat itself with the launch of the Moto X40.
According to information from the leaked digital chat station, the Moto X40 should be the first smartphone in the market with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset. Not yet released, this processor will be the direct successor to the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 and promises great performance. Additionally, Motorola’s flagship phone is expected to feature an FHD+ display and a 50MP main camera.
Recently, Moto X40 also got 3C certification in China with model number xt2301-5. The certification did not provide many details about the device, but it confirmed that the device will support 68W fast charging. Moreover, the insider has suggested that the Moto X40 will be one of the cheapest models on the market with the new Qualcomm chip.
At the moment, Motorola is still keeping a secret about the launch of this smartphone. Most likely, it will hit the global markets and call itself the Moto Edge 40 Pro. In any case, new details are expected to appear on the web over the next few months.
Key specs – Moto Edge 30 Pro:
- Monitor: 6.7 inches AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 pixels, Full HD + resolution, 144 Hz refresh rate, 576 Hz touch sampling, HDR10 +, 10-bit
- Healer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- RAM: 12 GB LPDDR5
- Internal storage: 256 GB UFS 3.1
- Back camera: 50 MP (primary, f/1.9, OIS) + 50 MP (Ultrawide, Macro, f/2.2, 114°) + 2 MP (depth, f/2.4)
- Front camera: 60 Megapixel (f/2.2)
- drums: 4800 mAh with 68W fast charging
- Aharon: 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, fingerprint reader on the side, stereo sound with Dolby Atmos, desktop ready PC, wired and wireless TV
- The operating system: Android 12.
“Coffee trailblazer. Social media ninja. Unapologetic web guru. Friendly music fan. Alcohol fanatic.”