This article is over a month old and may contain old advice from authorities regarding coronary heart disease.
Entry rules do not apply to full vaccinations or those who have contracted coronavirus within the past six months.
Here is an overview of all the changes and the countries that hold their status:
These countries go from green to orange:
- Faroe Islands
The following countries also receive requirements for quarantine hotels from July 19: Go from red to dark red on the map:
Latvia is going from orange to green.
The following countries remain green:
- green land
- San Marino
- Czech Republic
- Vatican City State
The following countries remain orange or red (the same rules apply to both colors);
- Holland (changed from orange)
Changes are being made in five regions of Sweden.
The following color will turn green:
- Kalmar (from orange to green)
- Kronoberg (from red to green)
The following areas remain green:
- VASTRA GOTALAND
- Norbotten (red to orange)
Orange: (enter entry restrictions and quarantine requirements):
- Central Jutland
- North Jutland
From orange to red:
- metropolitan area, including Copenhagen
All regions in Finland are green, except for:
These areas are in orange on the map.
An archipelago in Europe
- Madeira, Portugal (moves from green to orange)
- Ionian Islands, Greece (moves from green to orange)
- Northern Aegean Islands, Greece
- Corsica, France
- Sardinia, Italy
- Sicily Italy
red or orange:
- Azores, Portugal (moves from orange to red)
- Balearic Islands, Spain (red)
- Crete, Greece (moves from orange to red)
- Canary Islands, Spain (red)
- South Aegean Islands, Greece (orange)
small country (new):
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- the black Mountain
These countries remain purple:
Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Japan, North Macedonia, Serbia, South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan.