Starfield and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III received DLSS 3 in new NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready driver update
– 10:16 pm
(Updated on 11/15/2023 at 01:25 AM)
The highlight is Starfield, which received support for DLSS 3 in the game’s beta update. New features include DLSS frame generation, DLSS Supersolution, Deep Learning Anti-aliasing (DLAA) and NVIDIA Reflex technologies.
already exists Call of duty modern warfare 3DLSS 3, DLAA, and NVIDIA Reflex technologies are now available to deliver an even better experience. NVIDIA Reflex is the main feature, as it ensures better screen response time – something essential in first-person shooters.
These other games received features in the GeForce Game Ready driver update:
- The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria: Received DLSS 2, which increases performance by up to 2.5x at 4K resolution.
- asynchronous: You will receive DLSS 3 on November 16, which increases 4K performance by up to 2.2x.
- Relic II: Already supports DLSS 3, DLSS 2, DLAA and NVIDIA Reflex. On November 14, you will receive an update to support the new Awakened King DLC.
- Earth: Revival: You will receive support for DLSS 2 on November 16 when the open beta launches.
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin: You will receive DLSS 2 and DLAA at launch on November 17.
- World of Warcraft: The War Within: NVIDIA Reflex technology is available in the latest driver update.
The GeForce Game Ready driver is available at The official website of Nvidia. Remember that it is necessary to check the compatibility of the technologies with your video card, as DLSS 3 is only available for the GeForce RTX 4000 series.
Popular on Canaltech:
“Coffee trailblazer. Social media ninja. Unapologetic web guru. Friendly music fan. Alcohol fanatic.”