The Municipal Health Service in Varginha continues its Covid-19 vaccination campaign. According to the schedule released earlier this week, check who can receive the dose on Thursday (22) and in the coming days:
July 22 (Thursday) from 3 pm to 8 pm
1) Industrial sector: 38 and 39 years (already registered in the first stage)
July 23 (Fri) 3pm to 8pm
1) Summary of priority groups already covered (common diseases, security forces, health professionals, education professionals, BPC)
07/24 (Saturday) 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
1) Age criteria for the summary: 43 years and over.
According to the municipal health department, “everything will happen within the limits of the amount of doses received, and this schedule is an expected plan,” he said. “If you miss your vaccination day, collect the documents and/or justification and take them to the vaccination center on the day of the summary to be published. No need to call #vacinavarginha, just follow Decree 10463. The summary of comorbidities and age standard will be issued weekly according to the doses”, he added. .
Vaccination is carried out at five immunization points in the city as follows:
– UPS Sion
– UPS Mount Sirat
– UPS Edna Baroni (The Immaculate Conception)
– UPS Regina Gomez (Colonial Garden)
Driving in Alto da Vila Paiva (cars only)
Summary: Documentation by priority group with justification
– Criteria by age: personal document with photo, proof of address, SUS card, vaccination card (no pre-registration needed on City Hall website)
Application of the second dose
The application of the second doses of Varginha continues in the morning, from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM. The patient should follow the schedule on the vaccination card and look for one of the vaccination points. It is necessary to bring your vaccination card, SUS card, ID card and proof of address.