Qualcomm’s Snapdragon SM8450, codenamed “Waipio”, will be launched in the last quarter of the year.
Plus Snapdragon 888 Plus / Pro It was discovered on the reference site GeekbenchThe true successor to the Snapdragon 888 (SM8350) will be the (temporarily named) Snapdragon 895 (SM8450). Snapdragon SM8450 from Qualcomm, codenamed “Waipio”, will be released in the last quarter of the year.
a TSMC has already announced What does Technique 4nm processing equipment will enter mass production in the third quarter of the year. Recent leaks have confirmed that the Snapdragon SM8450 will be manufactured using a 4nm process. The SoC will integrate the Snapdragon X65 modem 5G – Sistema RF.
One of the industry’s most trusted sources, Evan Blass, the information from the SM8450 specification revealed key aspects of the next generation of SoC.
lets take alook:
Qualcomm Snapdragon SM8450 Specifications
- Manufacturing process: 4nmCore: core of CPU Kryo 780 based on Arm Cortex v9 GPU technology:
- Adreno 730 coreISP GPU:
- Spectra 680 ISP . Image Processor
- Network: Downlink millimeter wave up to 1 GHz and 400 MHz Sub-6 D rate.
- Audio: Support Qualcomm Aqstic WCD9380 / WCD9385 audio codec
- Security: Qualcomm Secure Processing Unit (SPU260)
- Connectivity: Support Qualcomm FastConnect 6900 دعم
- Subsystem memory: support four-channel LPDDR5 package
- RAMVPU: Adreno 665 Video Processing Unit (VPU)
- DPU: Adreno 665 Display Processing Unit (DPU)
Compared with the Snapdragon 888The new SoC will have a stronger integrated 5G baseband with support for millimeter wave or 5G Sub-6GHz networks. Also, the GPU is an update to Drain the 660 for the Adreno 730, which is expected to be a significant increase in graphics processing power. ISP is updated from Spectra 580 For Spectra 680, the FastConnect 6900 subsystem will support Bluetooth LE Audio/5.2 and Wi-Fi 6E.
“Coffee trailblazer. Social media ninja. Unapologetic web guru. Friendly music fan. Alcohol fanatic.”