The Government Security Center (RCB) has sent SMS alerts to people in 14 provinces. Warns against strong winds and storms. Electricity is possible. RCB urges you to stay home.
On Sunday, the Government Security Center sent an SMS alert to residents 14 voivodeships. This does not apply to Podlaskie and Lubelskie voivodships.
“Attention! Night and tomorrow (20 / 21.02) strong winds and storms. Possible power outage. Do not stand under trees. Stay home if you can” – we read on Twitter.
The Meteorological and Water Management Agency has issued a warning against strong winds.
What is an RCB Alert
RCB Alert is an SMS alert system against threats. No need to register for RCB alert. Individuals who identify themselves in a life-threatening crisis area will receive a text message (SMS) on their mobile phone with information about the type of threat, location and source of the alert. It does not matter with which operator we concluded the contract.
Gale. How to behave
Experts from the Government Security Center recall:
– Remove all airborne objects from window sills and courtyards;
– If cars have previously been parked under trees, park in a safe place;
– Close windows and doors;
– Do not be under trees;
– Ensure the safety of your animals, especially outdoors;
– Replacement lamps ready – Incandescent lamps with batteries. Wind can damage power lines;
– Be careful while driving the car, first limbs and trees may be broken, secondly – when leaving the safe road in the open, there is a risk of the car exploding.
Key Photo Source: Shutterstock, RCB
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”