Steve Syme, 38, from East London, found something quite unusual in a rubbish bin at a train station in Romford, England.
As Simi was walking along the sidewalk to throw some trash after a night on the town, he noticed something big and tall coming out of the trash can.
Simi laughed when he saw what was – a large, double-sided prosthesis sticking out from the tip.
– I pointed to my partner, and showed the picture to the staff at the station who at first thought it was a joke, he told Jam Press.
He stated that there were many who laughed and took pictures.
Simi shared the photo of the dildo on her Twitter account with the text:
– I got off the train after a few beers, and that was dumped at Romford train station.
And he streamed with comments on the post, which went live on April 15.
Twitter user comments:
Minutes from taking it
– It’s not cheap. Put it in a plastic bag and wash it when you get home.
Another user writes:
– It’s recyclable, isn’t it?
Shortly after Simi showed a picture of a dildo to employees at a train station, it was removed.
may be harmful
Dagbladet contacted Director of Communications Camilla Delbeek of Romerike Avfallsforedling (ROAF). She works every day to let people know about source sorting.
– I found the era’s “dildo” in the ceiling
– If people throw sex toys into the remaining waste, this is wrong, and problems may arise. Small electronic waste is EE waste.
according to Norwegian Recycling Is EE waste which stands for electrical, electronic, and all products that use electricity.
Delbekk states that these products must be sorted from the source.
– This is because it contains toxins harmful to the environment, including mercury. She says and continues:
– Can escalate sharply
It can happen with us because we use big machines to deal with the waste left in the factory. Then a fire may happen in our sorting plant.
can be returned
Delbekk says that everyone who sells EE products and batteries is required to have their own return schemes. It’s also free to pick up at recycling stations.
– If the sex toy contains batteries, they can be returned to stores that sell sex toys, she said.
Dagbladet does not know if the penis prosthesis found in England was battery operated.
“Organizer. Social media geek. General communicator. Bacon scholar. Proud pop culture trailblazer.”
Battles of Bakhmut: zero advance for the Russians
The war in Ukraine: – Putin’s hoax:
She lived with her mother’s corpse for 13 years