a The job market has changed and “it has been accompanied by a constant shift in companies’ staffing needs,” says Alerta Embrego. After all, what professions — and fields — are most sought after by employers this year?
The platform that connects companies to candidates reveals, in a statement sent to News by the minutethe five professions that stand out among the most sought after in 2022. Stay updated:
- Client support – “This position brings together support tasks before, during or after an online purchase and promotes the best customer experience in their relationship with companies. This was the position in greatest demand in 2022 and in the group of companies to hire, Manpower, Teleperformance, Armatis, Sitel and Fujistu “;
- store staff – “The second most in-demand place in 2022 was shop staff. Among the companies that hired the most for this region were CTT, Decathlon, Flying Tiger, IKEA, JYSK, and Mercadona”;
- Waiters, restaurants and hotels – “With the return of normal tourism activity to Portugal, in the post-pandemic period, sectors such as restaurants and hotels felt the need to hire again. Thus, waiters, restaurants and hotels completed the top three vacant positions in 2022, with the most hiring companies for this job, among Other companies, AP Hotels, Portugalia, McDonald’s, Nosolo Italia and Plateform”;
- Commercials/sellers – “It is no secret that companies increasingly need to present themselves to the public with commercials capable of getting good deals and clients. The companies that have hired the most for this position are Acústica Médica, Ergovisão, NOS Empresas and Securitas Direct”;
- Warehouse technicians – “To complete the top five of the most sought-after occupations in 2022, it is possible to find positions for warehouse technicians. Among the companies that have hired the most for this position are Rádio Popular, Aviludo, Vertente Humana and Clipouro”.
“Wannabe internet buff. Future teen idol. Hardcore zombie guru. Gamer. Avid creator. Entrepreneur. Bacon ninja.”