Independent media found 25,218 dead Russian servicemen in the Ukraine war. In all, they calculated that 225,000 men were wounded or dead.
The Russian Defense Ministry does not publish numbers.
- In doing so, they found the names of 25,218 dead Russian soldiers – from various departments.
- They estimate the real number of dead is twice that: 50,000.
- They estimate 3.5 times the number of people wounded in the war – that’s 175,000.
- In total, this means that Russia has lost 225,000 soldiers – killed or wounded – since the war began on February 24, 2022.
The figures have not been commented on by the Russian Defense Ministry. They did not release the numbers.
Nor has the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, which claims 214,000 Russian servicemen have died, roughly equaling the total number of dead and wounded as calculated by the media.
- British Ministry of Defence It is believed that Russia lost 60,000 men—killed and wounded—in the Battle of Bakhmut alone.
- Russia lost 7.5 times the number of Ukrainian soldiers in the battles for Bakhmut, My name is Oleksiy DanilovSecretary of the National Security Council of Ukraine.
- Vladimir Putin said on Friday that now Ukrainian forces have lost a lot because they are going to launch a counterattack. – said Putin, according to the report, it’s a game of three for one rhea, Three times more losses to the attacker than to the defender.
- The last time Russia reported the number of casualties was in September 2022. Then they reported 5,937 dead servicemen.
Both Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Russian President Vladimir Putin have confirmed in recent days that a Ukrainian offensive is underway.
– We can definitely say that the Ukrainian counteroffensive has begun, – said Putin on Friday Ria.
– The counterattack is underway. Zelensky said on Saturday that I don’t want to say anything about the stage we are in. union.
“Organizer. Social media geek. General communicator. Bacon scholar. Proud pop culture trailblazer.”