Teamlyzer, an online platform for reviews of companies in the field of IT, has announced the winners of the fourth edition of its “Best Companies to Work for in Technology in Portugal” awards.
Microsoft again wins, for the fourth year in a row, the top spot, followed by Deconium Digital Solutions in second place and Cloudflare completing the 2023 platform.
Teamlyzer Awards are determined based on the opinions of IT professionals registered on the platform, with any company eligible to be ranked once it reaches 25 comments over the course of one year.
To define the highest, seven categories are evaluated and the overall average found in the final list of winners is calculated:
- Best company to work for (Microsoft)
- Best Engineering Team (Microsoft)
- Best HR Team (Deconium Digital Solutions)
- Best Employer Branding Team (Celfocus)
- The company with the best interviews (Blip.pt)
- Best Leadership Company (Deconium Digital Solutions)
- A more transparent company (Blip.pt)
Check out the full list:
The fourth edition of this initiative received 3,246 opinions and more than 3,400 companies in the competition, for a final selection of 22 companies. Compared to the previous version (2,764 reviews), Teamlyzer registered a 17% growth in engagement, maintaining an upward trend.
“Wannabe internet buff. Future teen idol. Hardcore zombie guru. Gamer. Avid creator. Entrepreneur. Bacon ninja.”