Tocantins has started an influenza vaccination campaign with the aim of vaccinating 549,933 people who are part of the priority population. For this, the state has received 550,000 doses, which will be applied until May 30.
- Post on WhatsApp
- Share on Telegram
People who are part of the priority group can now search for vaccination rooms. See who they are:
- people over 60 years old; adolescents in social and educational measures; truck drivers. children from 6 months to 5 years (complete); Armed forces; security and rescue forces; Pregnant and postpartum women. disabled people; People with comorbidities. population deprived of their liberty; indigenous, riparian and quilombola peoples; teachers; public transportation professionals; Port professionals from the regime of deprivation of liberty and health workers.
Immunization aims to reduce complications, hospitalizations, and deaths resulting from influenza virus infection. The vaccine is free and available at more than 300 vaccination rooms across the state.
According to the state health department (SES), the D-day vaccination is scheduled for April 29. “All municipalities are able to vaccinate the target audience and as we confirmed: Anyone who is part of the target audience listed can now go to the vaccination rooms. We will not have phases this year, that is, it will be released to all priority audiences, said Diandra Sena, Director of Immunization at SES.
The SUS flu vaccine has triple protection and protects against two strains of influenza A virus and one strain of influenza B.
To get vaccinated, it is important to carry an identity document with a photo, a vaccination card and documents proving that the person is part of the priority group.
- Palmenses will be able to get vaccinated against Covid-19 and influenza over the weekend; Check out the schedule
- Flu vaccination campaign begins this Thursday (30)
Grafting this weekend at Palmas
Five health units in Palmas will open their doors on Saturday, April 1, to vaccinate the population against Covid-19 and influenza. There will also be action on Sunday (2), at Aureny I Fair.
According to the Municipal Health Department (Semus), Family Health Units (USF) will operate from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. At the fair, teams will apply the doses in the morning, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
On Saturday (1) the service will be in the following units:
- USFs from Arno 41 (403 N)
- Francisco Jr. (Arso 41-403 South)
- Jose Hermes Rodrigues Damaso (Sector South) Tacuary
- Walterley Wagner Jose Ribeiro (Tacuarso Grande)
“Wannabe internet buff. Future teen idol. Hardcore zombie guru. Gamer. Avid creator. Entrepreneur. Bacon ninja.”