This story is part of Event from Apple, our full coverage of the latest news from Apple.
Apple iPhone 13 Wasl, and as usual, operators offer a variety Commercial Offers To motivate users to upgrade or switch. AT&T opened the gate with the season’s best exchange offer, essentially eliminating the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Mini at a starting price from a “free” drop to a new offer. NS current customers. On Friday, September 17, Verizon effectively matched that offer, while AT&T bumped into its deal to also allow a free iPhone 13 (and will also offer $1,000 off iPhone 13 Pro Max with eligible exchanges).
T-Mobile is also giving away all three devices for free to new and existing customers.
In all cases, there are several caveats. It all depends on the phone you have, the wireless plan you have, and the financing you choose.
iPhone 13 pre-orders now available (and Already requested in some casesTo help you avoid digging into the details, we’ve outlined the essential details in the exchange offerings of the three operators.
Sarah Teo / CNET
- The deal is only valid for those who have an unlimited plan and 36-month installment plan.
- You must also have a qualified business position in good working order. The iPhone 11 and 12 (and XS Max) lines, as well as recent phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20, S21, Note 20, Google Pixel 5, and LG Wing, are among the phones that can get a full discount on the iPhone 13 Pro.
- Other phones like iPhone X, XS, XR, Galaxy S10 line, Pixel 4 line, OnePlus 8 line are among the phones that can get iPhone 13 Mini for free. You can check the value of your device AT&T Trade website.
- As with other carrier transactions, you won’t receive the full amount up front, with AT&T giving up the discount as a monthly account balance for the next three years to keep it on their network. If you change service provider or cancel service early, you will be responsible for the remaining balance on your phone.
Capture Verizon/Web by CNET
- New and existing Verizon customers can get the iPhone 13 Pro (128GB only) with a select replacement — including damaged phones — on an unlimited “qualification” plan.
- Eligible plans include Play More, Do More and Get More, as well as the previous Above Unlimited and Beyond Unlimited. Note: The font you are updating must be in one of these plans.
- If you transfer your phone number from another provider to Verizon, you can get up to $500 to “help you switch carriers.”
- Similar to the AT&T offer, the swap credit (up to $1,000) is applied in monthly installments over 24-30 months. Promotion credits will expire if you leave Verizon or change your plan.
- The exact amount will be adjusted based on the phone you buy and trade with. To get a $1,000 iPhone 13 Pro, you need to trade in your iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max or iPhone 12 Pro/12 Pro Max.
- The list is a bit broader if you want to earn $800 (for a free iPhone 13) or $700 (for an iPhone 13 Mini). Eligible phones here include iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone X, 11, 12 Mini, or 12. There are a large number of Android phones in this category, including most Galaxy S (S9 or later), Note (Note 10 or later) phones. . ). later))), Google Pixel (Pixel 4 or later, including the 4A line), OnePlus 7 (or later), LG and (V50 or later, Velvet 5G UW and Wing 5G UW).
- If you don’t have a phone to swap, you could in theory buy an iPhone SE (2nd generation) or a Samsung Galaxy A42 5G. Both phones cost $400 and Verizon will give you an exchange value of up to $800 as long as you buy a new iPhone and meet all of the other requirements listed above.
- Verizon will accept broken phones, including those with broken screens, but it can’t do any damage to the battery. All alternative devices will also need to turn off Find My Features.
- More details are described in the release. Here.
Sarah Teo / CNET
- T-Mobile is offering new and existing users up to $1,000 on the iPhone 13 Pro, $800 on the iPhone 13, and $700 on the iPhone 13 Mini with an eligible replacement, but you’ll need to get the best unlimited Magenta Max plan and buy directly from them.
- Older T-Mobile or Sprint plans are also eligible. For older T-Mobile plans, this includes Magenta Plus or One Plus. For Sprint, this includes Sprint Max, Plus, or Premium Unlimited.
- Swap credits will be distributed for a period of 30 months. If you leave T-Mobile before that, you will lose all the rest and need to pay the balance due on the phone.
- To get the $1,000 discount, you need to buy an iPhone 13 Pro or Pro Max and trade in an iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro or 12 Pro Max.
- The list is a bit broader for the “Discount up to $800” list. Eligible phones here include iPhone 12, 12 Mini, iPhone 11, and iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max. You can also trade a variety of Android phones, including the Galaxy S20 and S21 lines, Note 10 / Note 20 lines, Motorola Razr 5G, OnePlus 8 5G and 8T 5G.
- Older devices can fetch up to $400 off a new iPhone. Full details can be found by clicking terms and conditions There is no da T-Mobile website.
It’s also worth noting that T-Mobile has added a new Magenta Max iPhone upgrade program called Forever Upgrade that will guarantee “up to $800” back (up to $700 for a Mini, or less if you buy an iPhone 12 today) in future exchange credits .
The point here: You’ll need to wait two years to trade in the iPhone 13 or iPhone 12 you bought today for credits, and you’ll need to use your Magenta Max at all times.
Those with other T-Mobile plans can get up to $500 off, but you’ll need to trade in an iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, or 12 Pro Max to get that discount. Those with older devices can grab a deal of up to $400, with all the details available by clicking the “On us with Magenta Max with Exchange” link on T-Mobile’s product pages.
See more information: Order iPhone 13 Now: All Apple Deals From AT&T, Best Buy, Verizon, And More
“Coffee trailblazer. Social media ninja. Unapologetic web guru. Friendly music fan. Alcohol fanatic.”
Google and artificial intelligence: a new search tool is coming
Start-up makes the car travel 1900 km with recharging by induction on the asphalt
Google: Play Store enabled Slavery Simulator. The game was downloaded more than 1000 times before it was deleted – Android