8th Match Day
Germany meet Northern Macedonia in Group J on the 8th day of the 2022 World Cup qualifiers. So today you can watch the game on TV and live.
FRANKFURT – The DFB selection meets Northern Macedonia on match day 8 and can book a ticket to the 2022 World Cup in Qatar with success. The precondition for this is a personal victory and at the same time no victory for Armenia against Romania. If both occur, national coach Hansie Flick has already selected the team as team winners and can expect to participate in the World Championships.
In the battle with Romania, the DFB selection was premature and against long-standing and well-guarded guests at Hamburg’s Volkspark Stadium. After the break, Serge Knabry and substitute Thomas Mர்ller finally secured a deserved victory over an opponent, for whom it is still second in the group, thus qualifying for the play-off round of the 2022 World Cup. The DFB selection should do something against Northern Macedonia. Before EM 2021, the German national team was surprisingly defeated by outsiders celebrating victory. The DFB-Elf, led by former national coach Jogi Low at the time, had a very weak day and were unable to deliver success over time despite great superiority. The review is now to come overseas. Again, the DFB pick against Northern Macedonia is the obvious option.
Germany and Northern Macedonia: Manuel Neuer returns
Manuel Neuer will return, he was represented by Marc-Andre der Stegen against Romania. “I think it will work,” Flick said, looking at Neuer’s determination. The German No. 1 had to take a break in Friday’s 2-1 win over Romania due to muscle problems.
The big goal of the DFF exam is to graduate to the 2022 World Cup, but there is still a long way to go before that. “We have already done well. But we have to take every game seriously,” said Manuel Neuer of Built-on Sondak, who agreed with his captain: The World Championship title is a big goal – it is difficult to achieve anything without goals. ”Timo Werner will be back in the starting lineup. “The intensity in the Timo game is great. He is a striker, he can score goals and he knows how to do it. He gets the shares we need with us,” the national coach said.
The World Cup qualifier between Germany and Northern Macedonia starts on Monday, October 11, 2021 at 8.45pm. Here’s how and where to watch the game on TV and live stream.
Germany and Northern Macedonia: World Cup Qualification Live on Free TV
- Of Free TV broadcaster RTL It transmits World Cup qualification Between DFB Selection and Northern Macedonia Monday, October 11, 2021, live and full-length on free TV.
- The Report Starting at 8.15am.
- The beginning of the game It is 8.45am.
Germany and Northern Macedonia: World Cup qualification in live stream
- Of Free TV broadcaster RTL Between World Cup qualifiers DFB Group and Northern Macedonia Monday, October 11, 2021, live and full length on the Internet.
- A Free live broadcast However, there is no such thing.
- Eligibility is over TVNow can get premium.
- TVNow can be tested for free for 30 days, after which you have to pay EUR 4.99 per month.
- Applications: TVNow I ITunes Store (Apple); TVNow I Google-Play-Store (Android).
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”