Razer just launched its latest peripheral device, a compact design mouse that delivers incredible independence for over 900 hours, using just one AA battery. The Orochi V2 doesn’t do without high performance, so it’s a great value solution for those who are used to playing games on their laptop.
The brand’s terminal vice president, Alvin Cheung, emphasized that gamers should not choose between portability and performance, so the Razer Orochi V2 integrates cutting-edge gaming components into a lightweight design, suited to the needs of this specific audience.
The Razer Orochi V2 has 900 hours of autonomy with just one AA battery
The Orochi V2 is designed to serve funny players and can connect to the computer via a 2.4GHz wireless connection or via Bluetooth. With 2.4GHz wireless connectivity, the brand guarantees 425 hours of gameplay, while using Bluetooth allows approximately 950 hours of uninterrupted gameplay.
The Orochi V2 uses Razer’s second-generation mechanical switches, ensuring great accuracy and durability. The optical sensor in the new version of the Orochi has a resolution efficiency of 99.4%, with instant sensitivity adjustment up to five steps – a minimum of 400 dpi and a maximum of 6400 dpi.
In terms of customization, Razer offers the Orochi V2 in traditional colors (black and white), but it is also possible to customize the top mouse pad through Razer Customs, which offers over a hundred varied options.
Ergonomics is also a focus of this new Razer mouse, which provides maximum comfort for all types of triggers. No matter how you prefer to grab the Orochi V2, it will always be able to respond in the best way and adapt to the shape of your hand for more comfort during use.
Razer Orochi V2 Specifications
- Approximate dimensions: 108 mm (length) x 60 mm (width) x 38 mm (height)
- Approx weight: <60g / <2.2 oz (balanced center of dough)
- Right symmetrical design
- Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology with support for two devices on one adapter
- Two wireless modes (2.4GHz and BLE)
- Battery life: Up to 425 hours (2.4GHz), 950 hours (BLE) with included AA lithium battery
- The second generation of Razer ™ mechanical mouse switches are rated for 60 million clicks
- Support for one AA / AAA battery (only one format at a time)
- Six independently programmable buttons
- Gaming quality scroll wheel
- 5G optical sensor with 18,000 true dpi resolution up to 99.4%
- Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 40G acceleration
- PTFE Rules
- Real-time sensitivity adjustment (Factory intervals: 400/800/1600/3200/6400)
- Integrated storage for DPI configurations and buttons
- Compatible with Razer Synapse 3
The new Razer Orochi V2 Mouse Available in Portugal for 79.99 euros, With customs issuance for 99.99 euros.
Follow all tech news on TecheNet with The social networking site FacebookAnd the Google News e Twitter. Now, we also have a dedicated channel in cableWhere you will be able to receive all news directly.
Redmi K40 Gaming Edition is official and has an incredible price!
Over the past few weeks, the Redmi K40 gaming release has been in the limelight, with many details revealed in rumors, leaks, and even official disclosures by the manufacturer.
This promises to be the best true gaming smartphone at a very competitive price, and that’s exactly what it did! Although it has only become official in the Chinese market, the Redmi K40 gaming version comes with a base price of only about 255 euros.
However, despite its lower price than many mid-range smartphones, the first gaming smartphone from the Xiaomi subsidiary arrives with specifications worthy of the rise.
Other interesting articles:
“Coffee trailblazer. Social media ninja. Unapologetic web guru. Friendly music fan. Alcohol fanatic.”