British mother of seven Melissa Sloan (46 years old) has a body full of tattoos.
In total, she has about 800 tattoos, including nearly a hundred on her face.
She tattooed most of them herself.
– I’m totally addicted. I get at least three new tattoos a week, she previously told Dagbladet.
I can’t get a job
She has said in the past that all the tattoos meant she couldn’t get a job.
– Nobody wants me. “I applied for a job as a toilet cleaner, but they didn’t want me because of the tattoos,” she said.
nShe claims she was banned from attending a number of Christmas events.
Sloan claims to the Jam Press news agency that she is not welcome at Christmas events in her hometown of Kidderminster.
She is convinced that her appearance is the reason.
– I am banned. “I wasn’t invited to any Christmas gatherings because of my tattoos,” she says.
The Christmas events in question were not specified.
– not allowed
Also last year, Melissa Sloan claimed that she was not welcome at Christmas tree parties, and that she was also not welcome at any of the local bars.
She claims it’s now worse.
– I want to go out and enjoy myself, but because I am me, I am not allowed to, as you claim.
Partying at home
Melissa Sloan says she won’t sit at home feeling depressed.
– I won’t go out this year. I go to a party at home. But that doesn’t stop me from having fun, she says.
– be yourself
The mother of seven previously said that her children love tattoos, and that she is proud of her appearance.
– They think they’re cool. My mom always said, “Be yourself,” and so do I.
-Doesn’t hurt anyone
She had said earlier Birmingham Live She wants to tattoo herself until she is at least 80 years old.
-I’m not hurting anyone, so I won’t stop. “People can say what they want, but it’s about being yourself,” she added.
More space left
When asked if there was actually more room for more tattoos on her body, she replied:
– Not in the face, but there is plenty of space on the back.
“Organizer. Social media geek. General communicator. Bacon scholar. Proud pop culture trailblazer.”